You can relocate the camera after you have finished the setup.
Just unplug the power cable and relocate to desired location
and connect power to boot and connect the camera.
The camera will automatically connect to the WiFi after successful configuration.
1. Connect the power adapter to your camera and wall socket.
1. Open manage devices –> add manually -> camera
2. Specify WiFi name and password. (case sensitive)
3. Generate QR code.
4. Press reset button on a camera for 5 seconds, until blue LED starts blinking.
5. Present mobile phone with QR code in front of camera.
6. Wait until camera read QR code. There will be 2 beeps when camera is connected to WiFi.
7. Open Wattle and navigate to the device list:
…/More –> manage devices
8. The camera will be discovered by Wattle
automatically when connected to your network &
authenticated with standard user and password
which later can be changed from device settings.
You will now see your camera as
“NOT CONFIGURED” status. That means camera is
not yet placed in any room.
9. Click Configure
a. Assign a room to the camera
b. Settings for Camera usage can be “Record” or “Generic”
“Record” cameras will start recording in a case of an event
lf record usage is selected, select also
“USAGE OPTION” – meaning which event will trigger recording. There are 2 possible usage options: on motion or on motion when away alarm is armed. Press “OK”.
“Generic” cameras can be used for streaming and normal recording, but will not start automatically
recording in case of alarm event. Press “OK”.
10. Press “Apply” to save camera configuration
Your camera will now be added to room you assigned (e.g. “GARAGE”) and will have
“AUTHENTICATED” status in the device list.
After completing the configuration of the camera you can open the room from the dashboard to see live stream and recordings from the camera. You will find the cameras under security tab in each room with cameras. You can now do on-demand recording and download recordings from the cloud storage to your phone.
Follow this procedure if you need to do a
1. Hold down the reset button for 12 seconds
until you see the red light flash quickly.
2. Release the reset button
3. The camera will do a factory reset. The
username and password will be restored to
4. Follow connect to reconnect and setup the
2.0MP, 1080P 1920×1080 (640×360)
Motion detection: Yes
Night vision: Yes, up to 7 meters
Onvif: Profile S
2.4GHz IEEE802.11b/g/n 150 Mbps
Storage: Cloud storage
Operating Humidity: 10% – 90%
Storage Humidity: 3% – 90%
Operate temperature: -10°C – +50°C
Storage temperature: -40°C – +70°C
Power input: 5V 1.5A <6W
Certificates: CE, FCC
receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.