Please follow the steps below to install the device:
1. Insert SIM card into the device with exact orientation as illustrated below.
2. Insert the power cord into modem’s power adapter socket; and insert the plug into power outlet. Toggle Power “on” to boot up the Pegasus.
3. Access the network by connecting an Ethernet cable to device’s LAN port and PC, or connect wirelessly by using the default Wi-Fi SSID and Wi-Fi Key.
Please follow below steps to configure and activate the cellular connection on your device through the web interface:
1. Open the Web browser and enter the default IP address: https://192.168.8.1
2. Enter default username/password to access the web management interface.
Password: admin+ Last 4 digits of IMEI (e.g admin1234)
*You can locate the IMEI on the product label on the device
3. After successful login, you will be prompted to change password. Changing password is not required. When you have successfully changed password, you will be required to re-login. Now you are ready to configure the device settings from Modem Status page. If you don’t want to change password, you can continue to configure the device settings from this page.
The Wattle Pegasus is an open platform including multiple wireless networks for communication with smart meters, sensors, smart plugs, thermostat, cameras etc.
– Get connected and start the journey of easy living with Wattle.
The Pegasus is developed to protect your privacy and to handle many different wireless protocols at the same time using the principles of open standards for communication. Get started:
After completing the installation of SIM card and internet access configuration you are ready to connect to your new smart home platform.
1. Download the app from Google Play or AppStore and follow the instructions as described below and in the app.
2. Press the Join-button (3) once to enable the join and connect state on the gateway
3. Configure your Smart Home project
a. Name the project
c. Time zone
A factory reset is needed to remove abnormal behavior.
NOTE: This process will delete and reset your system. You need to reconfigure all your devices after a reset.
1. Locate the reset button on the back of the gateway
2. Use a pen and hold down the reset button for 5 seconds as indicated on the picture below
3. Release the reset button after 5 seconds when you see the Power LED turn ON
4. The system will do a factory reset and after 5 minutes the system will be booted
5. Follow step 2a. to reconnect to your gateway.
If you are experiencing any issues with your device:
Dispose the product properly at the end of life. This is electronic waste which should be recycled accordingly.
Home Control AS assumes no responsibility for any errors, which may appear in this manual. Furthermore, Home Control AS reserves the right to alter the hardware, software, and/or specifications detailed herein at any time without notice, and Home Control AS does not make any commitment to update the information contained herein. All the trademarks listed herein are owned by their respective owners.
This DOCUMENT is copyrighted with all rights reserved. No part of this publication may
be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into any
language in any form by any means without the written permission of Home Control AS.
Copyright © Home Control AS
receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.