The power meter adapter sends information about your power consumption from
your smart meter (AMS) to your Wattle multigateway. With this product you can
track your energy consumption through Wattle on your smartphone in real time
and easily manage your power consumption
Wattle will also give you statistics on your power consumption.
The product label contains important information and should not be removed.
The Power meter adapter requires no special mounting. All new power meters
are smart power meters (AMS) and are equipped with a HAN port.
1. Contact the network owner to open the HAN port for the use of adapters !.
2. Install power meter adapter to the HAN port by plugging in the HAN connector.
Verify your power meter user manual for accurate placement of the HAN port.
3. Power Meter Adapter will now start looking for the Wattle gateway
4. Start searching for devices in the Wattle app.
5. In the LED will flash red while the power meter adapter is looking for the gateway.
6. When the light stops blinking the power meter adapter are connected to the gateway.
After a while, it will be visible in the search result in the app.
7, Click ‘configure’ to set up and assign a room for the device.
• Adapter should be placed indoors at a temperature between 0 – 50° C.
• Place adapter on the outside of your fuse box to ensure good signal
between the adapter and the gateway.
• To attach the adapter, first clean the desired location for optimal attachment
• Adapters can be mounted either directly on the wall next to the power meter,
or if the power meter is enclosed in a fuse box on the fuse box itself,
using double-sided tape, which is already applied to the back of the adapter.
1, Open the cover of the adapter
2. Hold the reset-button until it blinks continuously(approx 15 seconds)
3 Release when blinking continuously
• If the adapter do not send the correct meter data, make sure the connector is
inserted correctly in the device. If you still do not receive any data, contact
your power provider and make sure the HAN interface is enabled on the meter
• You can also relocate the gateway or place a smart plug(or other wall powered
device) between adapter and the gateway to amplify the signal.
• If the search for gateway has stopped press the button once to start a new search.
receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.