1. To mount the wireless module, loosen the internal unit by removing the batteries and unscrewing the three mounting screws. Two behind the batteries and one below the handle.
2. Prepare the module – remove the plastic cap on the connection socket (picture to the right)
3. Install the module by clicking it into the socket on the door lock.
4. The lock is now ready to be reassembled and connected to your Wattle Gateway
5. Re-install and fasten the internal unit with the three screws that earlier was loosened
6. Insert the batteries (remember the correct polarity) and then the battery cover.
7. Open the Wattle app and navigate to manage devices: …/more-> devices – new – scan for devices
receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.