This product is a smart photoelectric smoke sensor, with ultra-low-power ZigBee
wireless network technology design. It is capable of real-time detecting
the presence of smoke, once danger of fire and smoke is detected,
red LED flashes rapidly and detectors sound alarm.
The system can also alert you and your family by push notifications.
Flat ceiling mounting
The preferred location to install smoke sensor is in the centre of the ceiling,
because smoke,heat and combustible products rise to ceiling
and will laterally spread. Keep at least 30cm distance from
lights or decorations, and at least 15 cm away
from walls and corners.
Sloping celling mounting
If ceiling is sloping, please install the smoke sensor at horizontal
distance 90cm away from the ceiling top.
1. Click on the gear-symbol on your dashboard to add new device. Start device
scan to search for new device.
2. Make sure to have a good signal level between the smart home gateway and
the smoke detector. Use a signal repeater to improve the signal quality if needed.
ZigBee devices can transmit data over long distances by passing data
through a mesh network.
3. Make sure barriers between your smart home gateway and smoke detector is limited.
4. Avoid installing in places with high noise area or high frequency interference.
like places near metal air conditioner, heater devices, current circuit breaker control box.
5. Building materials with metal net or metal bar may reduce the wireless
transmission distance, like reinforced concrete wall.
Rotate the sensor anti clockwise to separate from bracket, then remove battery
insulating strip to electrify the sensor.
Click on the gear-symbol on your dashboard to add new device.
Start device scan to search for new device.
Add to gateway:
After starting the search in the APP, press network button (pin hole)
for 3 seconds to enter inclusion mode. LED will flash rapidly
until device are detected by your gateway, you will see the new device
appear in the search results on your app. (If any troubles see Disconnect/Factory Reset)
Installation option 1: Mount the bracket to the ceiling using screws.
Installation option 2: Remove the protecting film of the adhesive tape and mount the bracket to the ceiling.
Please make sure that there is no real danger of fire when using mute function.
Under known and non-fire alarm condition. please do not block
or by any other form, to prohibit alarming. Press the Test/
Mute button to lower sensitivity and relieve alarm.
Press and hold the test panel Test/Mute button for 3 seconds. as above
picture shows, until alarm status (see status table).
Testing is recommended to be done at least once a week. Do not use
flame for testing. Once the alarm is sure to please pay attention.
Please replace battery correctly, following the battery positive and negative electrode.
Attention to environmental protection and dispose used battery properly.
1. Press test button to test alarm devices weekly, after device is put into use.
Inspect the alarm device or return back to us if any faults happen (like buzzer do
not make sound, LED do not turn on).
2. Battery can last for around 3-5 years under normal conditions. High temperature,
high humidity or other poor conditions may affect battery life span.
3. Change the battery timely when receiving low power indication, press test button
after replacing the battery. When alarm device makes sound and flash alarm
you have successfully replaced the battery.
4. Remember to do regular maintenance of your smoke detector(s). Make sure to
remove dust and other particles that may interfere with the device.
5. Do not dismantle device if any problems of alarm device happen.
Please contact local support agent.
6. Suggest change new battery after real fire alarm happened.
1. Do not install alarm devices in places with high temperature, high humidity,
heavy oil fume, and keep nearby environment clean.
2. Avoid installation in places near heavy oil paint, diluent or other
colloid suspended solids, in case of any influence for normal
detecting of alarm devices.
3. This product is household usage smart smoke alarm, which
can make sound and flash alarm when fire happens,
but can not put out a fire.
Press and hold the network button (pin hole) for 5 seconds to disconnect/ reset the device.
The LED will flash six times to indicate successfully disconnected/reset.
Working Voltage: DC3V (CR17335 / CR123A Lithium battery)
Alarm indication: Red LED
Sound level: 85dB/3m
Networking: ZigBee 1.2 Home Automation
Operation temperature: -10°C-+50°C
Relative humidity: :s95%RH
receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.