Consider, Install, configure, mount and reset
Evo Indoor HD Wi-Fi Motion Activated Cloud Security Camera. See and hear what’s happening at home from anywhere, on your smartphone. View live in or review recordings in the cloud Save the clips that matter. Every movement detected during the last 7 days is recorded and stored in your secure online account, ready to view. Safe and Secure. Even if your security camera is vandalized or stolen, your clips are safe in the cloud and fully protected using Industry standard encryption. No technical skills necessary, just set up from your smartphone and activate your online account. Easily set up and get motion recording from your home, on areas such as doorways and windows. The only records when something happens so it doesn’t need to constantly battle for the internet with other connected mobile devices in your home. Enjoy minimal impact on your surfing and download speeds and stay within your data allowance. Access on the go from the app. View your recorded videos and stream live from anywhere at any time as long as you are connected to the internet. Looks great. Sleek and stylish, designed to fit discreetly into any home. On Demand Recording: Capture that moment: record what you want, when you want at the touch of a button. Just hit record when watching live stream.
3m micro usb cable
usb power adapter
Screws and Wall plugs
1. Ensure you have a power socket within 3 metres from where you would like the camera positioned (5 metre cable can be purchased separately – do not use a micro USB cable longer than 5 ml.
2. Decide what you want to see in the field of view
3. Avoid placing the camera in a position where the field of view is subject to multiple changes in light conditions. Sunlight, reflections and shadows may cause motion events to be missed or false motion recordings to occur.
4. Moving cars or headlights may cause unwanted motion recordings
5. Night vision IR LED will reflect and distort image and video if the camera is pointed through a window or glass.
6. Camera is not waterproof, therefore please do not use outside or in damp or moist environments.
Mounting on shelf
Before placing camera on a shelf, attach it to stand provided.
Using pivot ‘A’ you can adjust the camera view up and down .Using pivot ‘B’ you can adjust the camera view side to side.
1.Remove the protective transparent sticker from the camera lens.
2. Screw the stand to the stand mount located at the rear of the camera until fully secure.
3.If your camera is misaligned. Hold the camera in one hand and loosen the camera slightly from the disc until correctly aligned. Tighten the stand disc until secure.
4. Attach the supplied usb cable, passing the USB cable through the hole at the rear of the stand to ensure full movement of stand.
To mount your camera on the wall or ceiling, please use the stand, wall mount, screws and wall plugs provided. Please attach the stand before mounting.
To install the wall mount please follow steps 1-3 of Mounting on shelf:
Attach the usb cable as shown below.
1. Decide where you would like to place the wall mount.
2. Mark the two drill holes using the mount.
3. Drill two holes, use wall plugs if required.
4. Position wall mount over holes and screw in place.
5. Screw until mount is secured and screws fit flush within their groves.
Appropriate strength double-sided tape can also be used to fix the wall plate. Tape not provided.
Only use the supplied usb power adapter and cable provided.
Using unauthorised equipment will invalidate your warranty.
The maximum power output for the power adapter is 5V – 2A.
• Ensure the Micro USB cable is plugged into the rear of your Camera.
• Select your region.
Turn on bluetooth on cellphone
Plug your camera into a power source
Please ensure you are close to the camera(<10m)
Wait for the LED to turn solid blue
Go to Menu –>Cameras
2.Click next to scan for camera
3.Click next to connect to wifi
4.Checking camera status
2.Click configure-wheel(manage cameras)
3.Choose configure for the camera
4. Edit as necessary camera attributes
5.Click apply to save settings for camera
If your camera is already connected to an account. first delete it from your account via the app. Please ensure you have saved all videos required as these will also be deleted
1. To reset the camera. place a pin or similar object in the reset hole on the side of the camera as shown and hold for 15 seconds.
2. After 15 seconds the camera LED will flash red for a few seconds and then go off. The camera will restart itself and a solid blue light will be shown. The camera is now reset to factory settings. Now add the camera to your account in the normal way.
Image resolution: 1 megapixel (1280 x 720), HD 72op
Field of view (Diagonal): 100·
Focal Length: 2-78
Night vision: High Power IR. up to Sm illumination
Maximum frame rate: 15 FPS
Audio: Built-in microphone
Infrared LEDs: Yes
Operating temperature: o – 4o·c
Bluetooth BT 4.1 – Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Frequency: 2412 – 2462 GHz
5V / 2A. Micro USB
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Camera only (W x H x D): 52,2 x 52,2 x 28 mm, 49 g
Camera & stand (W x H x D): 52,2 x 70 x 57 mm, 96 g
LED STATUS LIGHT
Camera booting up. Blue.
Camera connecting to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Blinking blue.
Camera connected to cloud service. Green.
Camera recording. Blinking green.
Camera disconnected from cloud service or wifi. Blinking red.
Please note the infrared night vision LED is separate to the status LED. Both LED are both next to each other but should not be confused.
• Do not try to disassemble the camera or power supply.
• Keep the power supply dry and avoid contact with liquid.
• Small parts may be a choking hazard, keep away from children.
• Only use approved accessories and power supplies.
• Do not cover the camera, infrared lights produce heat. which may create a fire hazard.
• Ensure the camera is properly attached to the supplied stand before final installation and positioning.
• Compliance is only assured by using the included power supply.
When the infrared night vision LED is on, or has recently been on for a period of time the camera will be hot to touch. This is normal. Please keep the camera out of reach of young children and infants.
• Android Smartphone 4.4 & above
• iPhone with iOS 10 & above
• Bluetooth: BT 4.1 – Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
• Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
• Frequency 2412 – 2462 GHz
• Minimum upload speed 05 Mbps per camera
All rights reserved. Wattle assumes no responsibility for any errors, which may appear in this manual. Furthermore. Wattle reserves the right to alter the hardware. software, and/or specifications detailed herein at any time without notice, and Wattle does not make any commitment to update the information contained herein. All the trademarks listed herein are owned by their respective owners.back to Y-cam
receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.