With a smart plug, you will not have to worry about leaving home without turning off an electrical device. Turn it off with Wattle! With wattle you can easily see the consumption and control your power consumption. Set up time management with Wattle. The smart plug also acts as a signal amplifier.
• On/off functionality implemented as an MPO device referring to the ZigBee HA profile.
• Power Failure alarm according to the Develco proprietary ZigBee profile.
• Energy metering implemented as Metering Device complying with the ZigBee SE profile
• Certified ZigBee Home Automation application profile (stack profile 2).
• Communication is based on 04HP ZigBee Module.
• ETSI compliant.
• RoHS compliant according to the EU Directive 2002/95/EC.
ZHWR202 – ZigBee Wallplug Meter Relay
HADimensions: 107 x 49 x 59 mm
Power consumption, Relay ON: 0.6WPower
consumption, Relay OFF: 0.2W
Max. switch voltage: 250VAC
Max. switch current: 13A
Max. switch power: 3250VA
Storage temperature: -20°C to +80°C
Operation temperature: 0 to +50°C
Supply voltage: 92 – 264 VAC
Sensitivity: -101 dBm @ 1% PER
Output power: up to 17 dBm (+12 dBm in EU)
Frequency band: 47 to 53 Hz
Power Meter functionality in relays
Voltage range: 207 to 253VAC
Voltage accuracy: typ. 0.5%Current range: 13A
Current accuracy: typ. 0.3%Accuracy: typ. ± 1%
Detect when there is a door or window that opens and room temperature
23.00 € inc. Vat
Frames for wall sockets that’s mounted outside the wall.
10.00 € inc. Vat
New functionality to existing appliances and lighting devices. Can be switched on and off remotely, be used to respond to alerts, schedules, and scenes. Reports its power usage for energy management.
35.00 € inc. Vat
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.